Well i definitely have code written for .96 (i may be running .96 or
a .97 svn checkout).  My problem here is i'm trying to replicate the
old environment (i.e. i have .96 installed currently), yet something
is going haywire.  So as of right now, there is no issue with porting
to 1.0, however if what you're telling me is along the lines of "No
you jerk, you don't have to do anything special with old projects if
you're running them with the same version of Django" then i'm in
business and can at take some other approaches to trying to get my old
projects up.  Thanks for the input!