On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 16:26 -0800, raji wrote:
> Hey django-users,
>
> I've got a form in my django app that contains a select box that is
> dynamically generated from a db object.  In this case, it's a list of
> clients.
>
> When a user adds to the client list (via another django app), the
> 'client' select box isn't updated with the new value(s) the next time
> it is loaded.  This sounds like a caching issue.

Or one of about half a dozen other things.

How are you constructing the form? In particular, *where* are you
constructing the form. For example, a common mistake is to populate a
choices list in a module-level form class via a database query, so the
query is only run once, at import time.

Please post a short fragment of the code showing how/where you are
creating the form and how you are attempting to use it.

Regards,
Malcolm