Hi Malcolm,

I'm building my forms in a file called forms.py.  This is how I populate the
choice list:

CLIENT_CHOICES = [
        ('', 'Select Client'),
]

clients = CustomerMaster.objects.all().order_by('customer_name')
for client in clients:
        CLIENT_CHOICES.extend([(client.id, client.customer_name)])

This is how I build my form:

class CreateForm(forms.Form):
        client = forms.ChoiceField(choices=CLIENT_CHOICES)

It sounds like I am doing what you mentioned below.  How should I be doing
this?

Thanks!
Raj