On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Matias Surdi <matiassu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, maybe it's just a problem with sqlite, which is te backend I'm
> using.I'll try with mysql later.
>
> Is this a bug? should it be reported as a ticket?

I see you opened ticket #10070, which is fine because I don't know the
answer to whether it is a bug that some of the backends do not support this
style of parameter passing.  Django apparently doesn't use it internally,
nor document support for it (
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/db/sql/ doesn't mention it) so
it may be permissible variation in the backends, I don't know.  Hopefully
someone who knows more than I will respond in that ticket.

Karen