Hello,

I'm new to python, apache and django. I'm trying to install django on
my shared host (hostmonster). I searched for some tutorials and
followed them but no luck.

Here is the page I get when I try to visit my site:

Not Found

The requested URL /home/pri*****/public_html/django.fcgi/visual******/
was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

pri**** is my account name.
django.fcgi is created by me following some tutorials
Visual***** is my web site name, which is a sub folder on the shared
host.

I need help to step into the world of django and python!