Hi folks. PersonForm is a modelform.  I'm trying to validate data by
calling an instance of PersonForm.  (This is from Sam's 24 hour, and
I've modified the example to accommodate the 1.0 changes.)  So,

if request.method == 'POST':
     if request.POST['submit'] == 'update':
          message = 'Update Request for %s.' % p.name
          pForm = PersonForm(instance=p)
          c=pForm(request.POST.copy())

And I get the error alluded to in the Subject line.  The author has
something similar:

if request.method == 'POST':
     if request.POST['submit'] == 'update':
          message = 'Update Request for %s.' % p.name
          PersonForm = forms.form_for_instance(p)
          f = PersonForm(request.POST.copy())