Hi,
I am creating a small website, where I would like to provide users
with a database field (through admin) where they can enter a link to
their public google calendar (This is an <iframe> tag).

Obviously, if I just write it to a django template like so:
{{ user.CalendarLink }} - it just puts the verbatim text - i.e. not
the markup language. Is there a way to inject raw html into a django
template? I realize it is a bit unsafe - but this is not going to be a
public website.

Thanks!