Hi,

if I do 'make html' in my django-trunk/docs directory, I get this error:

mkdir -p _build/html _build/doctrees
sphinx-build -b html -d _build/doctrees   . _build/html
Exception occurred:
   File "/Users/benjamin/Code/django/django-trunk/docs/_ext/
djangodocs.py", line 15, in setup
     app.add_crossref_type(
AttributeError: 'Sphinx' object has no attribute 'add_crossref_type'
The full traceback has been saved in /var/folders/Yb/
YbJi1xdnH98ZWGMLUVZ5GU+++TI/-Tmp-/sphinx-err-SPVwHe.log, if you want
to report the issue to the author.
Please also report this if it was a user error, so that a better error
message can be provided next time.
Send reports to ge...@python.org. Thanks!
make: *** [html] Error 1

This is the full traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sphinx/__init__.py",
line 114, in main
     confoverrides, status, sys.stderr, freshenv)
   File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sphinx/
application.py", line 81, in __init__
     self.setup_extension(extension)
   File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sphinx/
application.py", line 120, in setup_extension
     mod.setup(self)
   File "/Users/benjamin/Code/django/django-trunk/docs/_ext/
djangodocs.py", line 15, in setup
     app.add_crossref_type(
AttributeError: 'Sphinx' object has no attribute 'add_crossref_type'

I'm using a recent version of django.

Any ideas?