Hi,
 I am new in django world and i am a french speaker but i will try to speak
english in this mailling list. I have buy the book, Pratical Django projects
of James Bennett and i have a problem somewhere. this is the error

archive_index() got an unexpected keyword argument 'day'

this is my urls.py

entry_info_dict ={
  'queryset':Entry.objects.all(),
  'date_field':'pub_date',
}

urlpatterns = patterns('django.views.generic.date_based',

     (r'^$','archive_index',entry_info_dict,'dibongo_entry_archive_index'),
#dibongo is my application's name
     (r'^$','object_detail', entry_info_dict,'dibongo_entry_detail'),

my models.py

@models.permalink
    def get_absolute_url(self):
            return
('dibongo_entry_detail',(),{'year':self.pub_date.strftime("%Y"),
                           'month':self.pub_date.strftime("%b").lower(),
                           'day':self.pub_date.strftime("%d"),
                           'slug':self.slug})

could you help me and explain why i have this error?

Thank you