We have over 100 Yes/No questions asked in our registration process
These questions are mostly static (requiring minor modification every
5-10 years),
we don't especially need a dynamic data driven solution.

These Yes/No questions are basically the user informing us of their
specific
interests IE. Archeology [ ], Poetry [ ], Art [ ] and so on.

In our legacy client-side application (we are coming from a mailorder
business started
in the 60s) we store these selections in an abbreviated comma
delimited character field ie
Interests = "Arc,Art,Lit". Using a comma-delimited char field in this
situation provides elegance on the data side, but of course we have to
parse the field coming and going in order to make it usable also
linking it to table that provides more human readable labels for the
abbreviations.

I'm considering simply adding the 190 odd boolean fields to accomplish
this in profiles.models and the subsequent class needed in
profiles.views to add presentable labels --- but am wondering if more
of a data driven method may exist somewhere to
accomplish this, perhaps using a comma delimited char field?

Or how are such large amounts of yes/no boolean questions made
manageable in Django?

Any suggestion appreciated.