Briel, I see the userfriendlyness or even consideration in what
you are saying, looking at the specs, actually users
checkboxing us their interests is an optional part of
registration process, we still we need to do it somehow.

Gordy, I see the logic in what you are saying, although unclear
on how to get the class Interest into a form, listing all of
the rows as Boolean checkboxes, any hints on this appreciated.