> I believe this would work:
>
> publications = Publication.objects.filter(techpubcombo__technology=t)
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Christian Joergensenhttp://www.technobabble.dk

Hello Christian,

Thank you so much for your answer.  I have been struggling with the
users group to get that syntax (I must not have been explaining it
well enough).  Now I need the syntax for the next step, which I'm
hoping you can help with.

I have three statements:
publications = Publication.objects.filter(techpubcombo__technology=t)
publications2 = Publication.objects.filter(pathpubcombo__pathology=p)
publications3 = Publication.objects.filter(commpubcombo__commodity=c)

I need to combine the three sets into one set to eliminate duplication
in the publications and then output the final set to the template.

Thanks for any help!