Hi! wondering if someone could point me in the right
direction with this one:

I'm trying to populate fields in a form with data from database:
i.e. suppose I've this model:

-- models.py --
class Book(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    pages = models.IntegerField()
    author = models.ForeignKey(Author)
    price = models.DecimalField(max_digits=5, decimal_places=2)

I create a form with all books and checkbox for each one that let's
the user
select one or more book and calculate a total price.
If I’ve understood correctly I need a forms.py like the following to
generate
<checkbox> with differents "id"

-- forms.py --
class BookForm(forms.Form):
    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        super(BookForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
        books = Book.objects.all()
        for item in books:
            fieldname = '%s' % item.pk
            self.fields[fieldname] = forms.BooleanField
(required=False)

Finally, this is the problem: How I can get book info like "title",
"price" etc. and
show their in the template?
(This is the template, it doesn't work but it reflects what I'd like)

<form action="." method="POST">
   {% for field in form %}
      Book title: {{how I can get the title?}} - Price {{how I can get
the price?} - select it: {{field}}
    {% endfor %}
    <input type="submit" value="Calculate" />
</form>