>>>>> "Clifford" == CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_il...@dinamis.com> writes:

Clifford> It's entirely up to you. You could use your database's
Clifford> dump/load facilities, which would be the highest
Clifford> performance. You could dump/load using a Python script and the
Clifford> Django ORM. You could dump using "django-admin.py dumpdata"
Clifford> <http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#dumpdata>
Clifford> and use fixtures to load that data
Clifford>
<http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/initial-data/#providing-initial-data-with-fixtures>.
Clifford> Django doesn't impose a particular approach but it gives you
Clifford> some nice tools you can use, if you wish to use them.

Thanks a lot!

I was totally unaware of the above possibilities available in Django :-)

Well, it's a bit natural considering I'm still reading tutorial-docs.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D