Hello -

I'm using Django templates in my custom application (outside of the
Django web framework.)

I'm trying to use a custom filter in my template, but I can't seem to
find a way to get django to find my custom filter.  Has anyone used a
custom filter outside of the framework?

In my template:
{% load myfilter %}

I do have a directory "templatetags" in my project, with an
__init__.py, and myfilter.py

The error I receive is:
TemplateSyntaxError: 'myfilter' is not a valid tag library: Could not
load template library from django.templatetags.myfilter, No module
named myfilter

I'm guessing that the problem is that, since I'm not running withing
django, I don't have anything set in "INSTALLED_APPS".  I've tried
setting "INSTALLED_APPS" in my settings.configure() call, but it still
gives me the same error message.

Thanks -
Dan