On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 15:39 -0400, Blake M. Sisco wrote:
> Here's my problem.  I have set up a django app for my company to make
> it easier for our warranty manager to track warranties.  It's working
> great (it's the first thing I've done w/ django and I love it) with
> one exception.  I have a boolean field (recieved_vendor) in my
> warranty model that, when checked, needs to modify the row color in
> the change_list view so he knows that we have received the product
> back from our vendor.  I've been through everything (docs, groups,
> irc) that I can think of, all to no avail. I apologize if this is a
> very noobish question, but hey, I'm a relative django virgin here.
> Any help or insight you guys/gals could give would be greatly
> appreciated...

Out-of-the-box, this isn't an option that exists.

However, it wouldn't be particularly tricky to implement with something
like jQuery or other preferred Javascript library of choice: when the
document DOM is ready, iterate through the rows in the table and change
the CSS property on the tr element if the boolean widget is checked. In
jQuery it's just about a one-line, in fact.

Regards,
Malcolm