ok...i figured it out.  i added the following to the
change_llist_results.html template and it worked like a charm:

{% for result in results %}
<script type="text/javascript">
  $(document).ready(function(){
      var column = 12
      $('img[alt="1"]').parent().filter('td:nth-child('+ (column)
+')').parent().css("background","#9FFF9F");
  });
</script>
truncatewords_html:3 }}{% endfor %}</tr>
{% endfor %}