Alex-

Thanks for the suggestions... the 14 fields is definitely an option,
but like you said it feels awkward and would make it hard to adapt
should things change down the road.

Darryl -

> Darryl Ross <dar...@afoyi.com> wrote:
> The first issue that comes to mind with that idea is what if the business has
> multiple opening periods in a day, such as open in the morning, closed over
> lunch and open in the afternoon again?

There are a few edge cases like that (also what to do for
establishments where the kitchen closes at one time, but the bar
remains open a bit later), which I haven't solved yet. But in both
cases loosely related models seem like the way to go.

cheers
Scott Gilbertson
luxag...@gmail