Hi!

First of all, I already saw (and tried) this:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/static-files/

I want to use static files on development mode, but this is starting
to driving me mad, I am googling for almost 2 days and I didn't solve
my problem yet.

How can I use static files on development mode? I am trying like this:

settings.py:
(...)

MEDIA_ROOT = 'C:\\Projects\\myproject\\'

MEDIA_URL = '/static_media/'

(...)

myproject/urls.py:

from django.conf import settings
(...)
    (r'^static_media/(?P<path>.*)$', 'django.views.static.serve',
        {'document_root': settings.MEDIA_ROOT}),
(...)

and my base.html file has this:

(...)
<link href="/static_media/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/
css" media="screen" />
(...)

What could be wrong? Why I can't use CSS?