On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Geo Django has a lot of tools for working with maps and geographic data, you
> might want to look at it: http://geodjango.org/ .

I thought geo django is too much complex for what I need. I don't need
to calculate spatial areas, only to store the gps coordinates of a
point and publish them in a google map, like django people does.

--
Alessandro Ronchi
Skype: aronchi

SOASI Soc.Coop. - www.soasi.com
Sviluppo Software e Sistemi Open Source
Sede: Via Poggiali 2/bis, 47100 Forlì (FC)
Tel.: +39 0543 798985 - Fax: +39 0543 579928

Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail