Hello,

I have a table, which contains three types of page. Each page has its
own type of information.

Up to now, all possible fields from the table have been displayed on
an admin form and a drop down box provides the option to determine
the
type of page (page_type). Validation is carried out per the option
selected.

What I'd like to do, to simplify the interface for end users, is
provide three separate ModelAdmins for each page type, so in the
Django admin site I'd like to have "Web Site Pages", "Video Pages",
"Message Pages", as apposed to the current one-for-all "Pages"
option.
Obviously each of the three ModelAdmins should only allow for
manipulating data (in the Pages model) that is relevant to to the
given 'page_type'.

I've tried creating two ModelAdmins and registering each for the same
Model, but that throws an AlreadyRegistered exception, plus I can't
see that way how I'd filter data to a specific 'page_type' in the
Model.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Ward.