Hello everyone!

I've got a small announcement. We've just rolled out a private beta
version of Filmaster, an open-source project implemented in django
that uses
a lot of pinax modules to make it work

Filmaster is a social network for film buffs with personalized
recommendations. All the code is released under AGPLv3 (obviously
except for the pinax parts and other external modules that are mainly
under BSD).

If anyone of you is interested, here is the announcement:
http://blog.filmaster.com/filmaster-private-beta-starts-now/ and here
is the Filmaster developer's portal when you can read the
documentation (in progress :P) and download the source code to play
with: http://filmaster.org

If anyone would like to help either coding or beta-testing, just send
us and e-mail at filmas...@filmaster.com weI'll give you the
passphrase  (if you can't guess :P) and the details

If you have any questions, ask here!

Cheers,
Borys