Hi,

Sorry if this is a common question, my searches didn't lead to an
answer!

I developed an application, using context_processors, middlewares etc.
Now I am trying to run a few other domains based on app config, say
xyz.com. But I don't want all my app specific middlewares and
context_processors to execute when xyz.com loads.

Is there a way of not executing middlewares etc., without putting if/
else blocks in each middleware/context_processor function ?

Cheers!
Sumit