Hello

I finished the tutorial with poll application. This was pretty basic
poll where all questions were of same kind and you could only choose
one answer to each question.

But how to do bit more complex poll app. I have poll in mind where
each question has different types of answers. Some questions can only
have one answer out of 1 to 10 choices. Some can have several answer
out of 10 and some can have textbox where each person can enter their
own answer.

I understand that i have to create poll as one module, question as
second module and answers as 3rd module(or 3rd, 4th and 5th as they
need to be of different kind). But how to handle the problem that
questions (or their answers) have to be of different kind. How can i
set up question module that its type is different depending if you
want single answer, multiple answers or textbox answer?

Alan