hi all i have one very intrested question when we write /accounts/
register/ then on browser i get 5 field
username,pwd,cnfpwd,firstname,lastname
but i want to add two more fields city, age on registration form.
i know i can use django-profiles to extend User and can save to
UserProfile
but i am not worried let the city, age save to UserProfile table.
i want the user should feel he is registering with site but mechanism
is we are saving registration and profile at a time.
if i write on browser
/accounts/register

User Name : TextField
First Name : TextField
Last Name : TextField
Password   : TextField
Confirm      : TextField
City            : TextField
Age            : DropDown

Click on Register
last two field is saving to UserProfile table and remain are saving to
auth_user.
in settings.py AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE = app_label.UserProfile
i am very much familiar with django-registration and django-profile
but it really wiered to display extra fields on Registration Form for
that we will have to customize the from django.contrib.auth.forms.

thanks