On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 05:36 -0700, Praveen wrote:
[...]
> i am very much familiar with django-registration and django-profile
> but it really wiered to display extra fields on Registration Form for
> that we will have to customize the from django.contrib.auth.forms.

I feel you might be over-thinking this. You want to change the signup
form from the default one. So change it. Django's forms are really easy
to create and use, so if you want a different form, just create one.
Don't think of it as a bad or weird thing.

Django provides you with a default and a supported and encouraged method
of overriding the default.

Regards,
Malcolm