Hi.

When you have a problem it's great to be explicit about it so we don't
have to both guess your problem and find a solution. Does your 2nd
urlconf throw an error, are the urls not as expected or something
else.
Post tracebacks aswell if errors are thrown, makes it a lot easier to
detect the error and come up with a solution.

~Jakob