Well the docs use camel case for tests, so figured that was the
convention
in Django. But the there are also some other places where Django
doesn't
quite follow the rules, like using _ in some of the HTML it generates.
Maybe that part of the docs should be cleaned up, I always thought
camel
cases was a speciel naming convention for tests after reading the
docs.

~Jakob