I think this is probably a number of questions in one so here it goes:

I need to add a hyperlink to an inline record that will take the user
to a 'price history' view that lists the previous prices for that
inline product.  My question is can I edit edit_inline for that model
only and no other?

I have a feeling I can't do that (I can with change_form of course)
but would be very happy to be told otherwise.

The other part of the question is I need this link to hold the inline
object id for it to work, so how to I grab that from within the
template?

Thanks