name = charfield
uuid = uuid
query = charfield
autos = m2m
updated = boolean
emailed_on_update = boolean
emailed_on_new = boolean

Here are my needs:
 * updates to this search send the user an email
 * the user needs to know which autos were updated
 * new autos email the user
 * the user needs to know which autos are new

Questions assuming 1000 users.

 * Should this be a cron?
 * should I add two more m2m's to autos 1 for new autos and 1 for
updated autos? or is there a better way to keep track for the user?

Thanks.