Hi,

I am working my way through the Django 1.0 book by Ayman Hourieh from
Packt and I just reached the Admin Interface chapter (which is number
8 if you have the book). Anyway, when I login to my site's admin, I'm
told that I don't have permission to edit anything. I loaded up the
shell and did a user.is_superuser and it returned True.

I then tried user.get_all_permissions() and that returned an empty set
object, so something's messed up. Can someone tell me how to add the
proper permissions that the superuser should have?

I am running on Windows XP with Python 2.5 and Django 1.0.2 (final).
Thanks!

Mike