On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 11:06 -0700, LeonTheCleaner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install django by using this:
>
> http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Django
>
> but there are a few things I don't understand.

I see you asked another question about the best django host, and got a
lot of replies to that one. Not so many here.

If dreamhost doesn't support django and you don't have unix skills,
try webfaction. I'm not sure you understood this before: you will not
have to manually install django on webfaction. You will select the
django setup you want from a dropdown menu. And it will no doubt be a
lot easier for others to help you out, both here and on the webfaction
forums.

Just friendly advice, of course. If anyone has experience with (or
represents) any host that has an even easier setup than webfaction,
hopefully they will come forward :).

sdc