Thanks for all the replies.

@sdc, yeah I plan to try webfaction. The only thing is I just quickly
checked out their demo video to setup django and itès 21 mins. I am
blown away to see how complicated just setting this up, and I am an
experienced windows programmer. Just expected a lot less steps.

Have you checked out www.djangohosting.ch? They claim their django is
one click solution. I wonder how that one compares both for features
and the ease of installations.

@Sam, thanks for the detailed reply. I will try those out, just worry
that there will be more steps or undocumented stuff to write.

Thanks again.