On May 22, 10:51 am, LeonTheCleaner <orionfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about I pay someone $20 to do this for me? I just wanna work on
> the python codet, instead of dealing with django installation. Seems
> like a fair trade for me.
>
> On May 21, 5:34 pm, LeonTheCleaner <orionfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks guys. So after I install django, I can install the project I
> > want, but when I say change a python file, would it update
> > automatically when I relaunch the website?

With the attitude you are displaying, ie., not wanting to watch a 20
minute video even though you have probably spent almost as much time
as that here complaining about the length of the video, and also
possibly not even wanting to spend the time to properly research
yourself what documentation exists which may answer your questions,
I'd suggest people aren't going to want to help you.

If you want people to help you when you actually get to coding your
Django application, you have to show that you are yourself making an
effort to actually work things out for yourself first. There is lots
of documentation out there which people have spent a lot of time on
exactly so you can be self sufficient and not need to be spoon fed by
others.

As to your specific question about source code reloading, it actually
depends on how you are hosting your Django application. If you are
using Apache/mod_wsgi then read:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ReloadingSourceCode

As much as you seem to want to avoid the details about how your
application may be hosted, reality is that how Python works and the
quality of Python web hosting available out there, means you can't
avoid knowing about it completely.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but we aren't ticket monkeys manning a help
desk. ;-)

Graham