I found the tickets regarding this error on the bug reports and
noticed that it comes up when there is something wrong with your view,
but I can't seem to find anything off. Here is my view.py in that app.
Weird thing is I'm just copying this over from another project and it
was working fine there and also this was working fine and I was
viewing these pages, no problem, and I haven't changed anything on
this file since it started throwing this error? And yes codes/
models.py does exist.

from django.http import HttpResponse
from codes.models import *
from django.shortcuts import *

def tableofcontents(request):
        queryset = get_object_or_404(CodeDocument, pk=1)
        return render_to_response(
                'tableofcontents.html',
                {'queryset' : queryset},
        )

def codedocument(request):
        queryset = get_object_or_404(CodeDocument, pk=1)
        return render_to_response(
                'codedocument.html',
                {'queryset' : queryset},
        )

def chapter(request, chapter_number):
        queryset = get_object_or_404(Chapter, number=chapter_number)
        return render_to_response(
                'chapter.html',
                {'queryset' : queryset},
        )

def section(request, chapter_number, section_number):
        queryset = get_object_or_404(Section, number=section_number)
        return render_to_response(
                'section.html',
                {'queryset' : queryset},
        )

def subsection(request, chapter_number, section_number,
subsection_number,template_name="subsection.html"):
        queryset = get_object_or_404(Subsection, number=subsection_number)
        return render_to_response(
                template_name,
                {'subsection' : queryset},
        )