Yeah, I couldn't figure it out either since the error message is not
so helpful and it seems that this is actually a django bug that they
are currently working on, but according to the documentation of the
error reporting bug it should be coming from my view file. Weird thing
is I've used this same code on a different project and it works fine.
I guess my other option is just to revert back a bit to a point I know
it was working and add back in the some of the other template
formatting and css changes I've made one at a time.