Hello Matt,

Couple of days back I tried firing django app on fcgi server through runfcgi
command. As indicated I installed flup packages and did python path settings
as usual and when I run it I dont get any message that its running on so and
so server and neither does it runs the server. Is it something similar?

--
Dhruv Adhia
http://thirdimension.com