I actually had issues with my most recent installation.  These are the
instructions I wrote/use and am currently maintaining.  Strangely, it
worked on my previous two installations ...

http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxPythonFlup

I'm using nginx version: nginx/0.6.35

Any assistance on those wiki pages is greatly appreciated.

-Adam