I'm trying to learn how to work with django after working with ruby on
rails for some time (not too long). Rails has a nice template language
called Haml (http://haml.hamptoncatlin.com/), which I find much more
readable than regular HTML. It is also indent oriented, which all
python fans must find appealing (myself included).

I found a similar template language called GHRML (http://
www.ghrml.org) for django, but the documentation on it is very scarce.
It's also very young (currently in v0.11), and I'm not sure if it's
even being actively developed anymore. I'm trying to find out if it
supports basic template stuff like "extends" and conditionals, so if
anyone who's using it could point me to some good docs on it, assuming
those exist, that'll be great. Thanks!