Hi,

This a test conf with mod_python:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName py.banshee.lnx
    DocumentRoot "/home/www/python"
    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/cash-error_log
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/cash-out_log combined

    <Location "/">
         SetHandler mod_python
         PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
         SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE pyCash.settings
         PythonOption django.root /pyCash
         PythonDebug Off
         PythonPath "['/home/www/python','/home/www/python/pyCash'] + sys.path"
         PythonInterpreter pyCash
    </Location>

    Alias /media "/home/www/python/pyCash/pages/media"
    Alias /admin_media "/home/www/python/pyCash/admin_media"

    <Location "/media">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>

    <Location "/admin_media">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>

    <LocationMatch "\.(jpg|gif|png)$">
        SetHandler None
    </LocationMatch>

    <Directory "/home/www/python">
            Options None
            AllowOverride FileInfo
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
    </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

The project is pyCash an is located at /home/www/python

In my case, I have a symlink call admin_media in my application path
pointing to the correct crontib path.

Modify it to serve your needs.

--
Kind Regards