sqlite3

I changed the method and it seems to be working now.

The code I'm using is:

def all_last_updated(self):
        d = [self.last_updated, self.activity_set.latest
().last_updated]
        d.sort()
        d.reverse()
        return d[0]

There seemed to be some problem when chaining sort().reverse() before.

Not sure I understand it still and attributing it to me missing
something in general but it's working now.