Hi Django-Users

Hoping someone can take a look at my Models and give some direction. I
have having issues trying to relate my Models for a Sports site I'm
building to learn python and django.

The challenge is as follows...

I have an Event model which maps home_team(Team) and away_team(Team),
but not all players on each time will be on the roster for that Event
( some may be injured / not able to make it ).

In order to solve this requirement, I attempted to create an
EventRoster table. The challenge is when populating the EventRoster, I
only want to pick users from the corresponding teams.

Furthermore, my players (User) are an object of Team so they are not
visible to the model relationship level. I figure that I may have to
use intermediary tables to solve this issue, but I'm not sure where to
start. I did look at the django documentation for using intermediary
tables using the 'through' keyword but their example is very simple,
whereas mine seems more complex.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

My paste is here
http://dpaste.com/56812/

Thanks ahead of time,
pysports