I am on Dreamhost using Mod_fastcgi and believe that this is my only
option at the moment. I tried pkill python and pkill .*dispatch.fcgi
with no change. The only changes that are reflected are changes to the
template and the urls i.e., the view and form that are called by the
url have been deleted and the app still works as if they were never
changed.