Old topic but don't really get the solution...
I'm using SVN 1.1 Django
and Python 2.6 On win Vista
I downloaded tagging and it now sits in my Site-Packages directory for
Python I used Tagging 0.2.1 win 32exe from Google code
It seems very strange to me that this Django package chooses to live
in the Python Directory structure?
Since the current Django 1.1 django.db.models.query has no parse
look_up, I get errors on import....
What is the right way to implement tagging (solve this problem) for
future compatibility?
I see a bunch of fairly old discussion on this but nothing recent.
Frankly I'm not sure I understand the prior solutions?
I see that tickets referring to this are closed... but as I said I
don't see a simple cogent explanation of what to do using the current
system.
Thanks