On Friday 03 July 2009 11:36:04 am developingchris wrote:
> Looking for opinion of the best distro for a developer machine for
> django.
>
> I'm on ubuntu now, its going ok. I'm having keyboard issues, and
> wondering if I should put the time in on fixing it, or just ditch it
> for say, pc-bsd, if thats what the cool django kids are using.

In my experience, the simple truth to this is what you like and are
comfortable with.  Personally I use fedora based machines for almost
everything (I use solaris for my personal multimedia server, zfs anyone?).
So I suggest you use what you are comfortable with.

Mike

--
Life is a POPULARITY CONTEST!  I'm REFRESHINGLY CANDID!!