I have faced with interesting issue: I have some views which process
files (deleting them recursively or saving many files). When I upload
or delete many files response is not received by firefox ... I just
press "Upload files" (sumbit upload form) button, and nothing happens
with this page (but it should render return render_to_response
('success.html', variables)). But the files are saved (or deleted),
i.e. view woks, but response is 'lost'.
Everything works ok in Safari, IE6&8, Opera 10b1, but not in Firefox
2&3

Any advices ? :)