Hi everyone (particularly those working on multidb),

I have a pretty simple use case that involves use of multidb support
and I was wondering if the code base for multidb is far enough along
to help me out on this.  Basically, I have a legacy enterprise db that
I've created working models for using inspectdb.  The models work and
are a big help in navigating and retrieving the data.

What I need to do now is transform some of the data and then store the
data in a new set of models in a different database.  Of course I
could just open another connection using mysqldb and just write raw
sql but what would be great is if I could use the django ORM to
manipulate the data from the first database and then store it in the
second.

My question is this: is there enough work done on multi-db already
that maybe with maybe a little hack or two I could accomplish this?

JL