HB kirjoitti:
> Hey,
> Why Django doesn't provide integration with Ajax out of the box (like
> Rails and Wicket)?

It all depends what you mean by "integration"?

You can use (model)forms with Ajax, or use any other means if you wish.

Only thing that django doesn't provide is Ajax form rendering - I mean
that you can't just say {{ form }} and magically get ajaxafied form.

And there is good reason - what would be javascript framework to use
then? MooTools? jQuery? Prototype? ExtJS? Or my favourite Dojotoolkit (I
bet there is dozen of others that I don't remember or are aware of)

--
Jani Tiainen