Hi everybody,

i have two questions regarding the admin interface.

1. Is it possible to make on column be dependent of the choice of another
one?
For example, i have to columns in my model: Party and Politician. If i
choose a party
now i want only the politicians belonging to that party to be shown in the
politician
drop down box.

2. I am using django-tagging for some days now which is really a great work.
What isnt so great is comparing text with the tags that i already have to
make sure
i always use the same text.
So, when i enter my text for a model in the admin interface i need a button
which calls
a function "compare". "compare" now should compare the text from an input
field with
the tags already entered and if  there are identical tags found, insert them
into
the "tags" column in the admin interface.

I didnt really find much about customizing the admin interface that way that
i want it.

Greetings
Sven