Uhm, yes, i already asked my first question here on that list.
I just thought that mail never got posted, thats why i asked
once more.
So the first one is answered on:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/110f0d4e3c146fdc

I suspect that the answer to question two is basically the same as to
question
one?

Greetings
Sven